The Four Room School
- The third Strawberry Vale School, built at a cost of $65000, opened in 1951.
- The two room building was demolished at this time. The original one room school house almost suffered the same fate.
- Instead, due to the determination, time, efforts and money of certain community members, the old school became the Strawberry Vale Preschool.
- The 1951 building served until 1996 with addition of several portables.
- In 1993, Strawberry Vale achieved "Green" status with the SEEDS foundation for completing 100 environmental activities.
See anybody you recognize?